West London (Currently remote)
Synthace's mission is to develop a software platform that empowers biologists to leverage the infinite potential of biology and help solve the grand challenges facing humanity.
What you'll be doing
- Reading, analysing and criticising papers in fields such as representation learning, NLP and speech processing.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and research meetings with our team and external advisors, where we discuss and challenge each other’s ideas.
- Training large-scale deep learning models and thinking deeply about why they might be making the predictions that they are making.
- Developing our internal and open-source packages
- Writing production code to serve our trained models on the cloud.
- 1+ years of experience working with deep learning models in industry and/or academia.
- Passionate about machine learning. You love reading papers, blog posts, talking about the latest trends or discussing ideas in front of a whiteboard.
- A great engineer, capable of writing code in Python and one of PyTorch, TensorFlow, or another deep learning framework.
- Excited about being part of a small, quickly growing startup. You want to be a part of our ambitious project. You do not mind the uncertainty that comes with early stage startups.
- Working in healthcare is something that excites you.
- Work with amazing, friendly, supportive people
- 10% pension contribution
- We promote internally & encourage ongoing development
- Equity/share options
- Regular 'Lunch & Learns' and '101 sessions' run by each department
- Private health, income protection, life insurance
- Employee support line
- Endless snacks, fruit, breakfast cereals, drinks and refreshments
- Flexible hours
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Cycle to work scheme
People Progressing at
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈