Novoic's mission is to predict brain disease from the way we speak - decades before routine diagnosis. Their comprehensive speech analytics platform supports clinicians to identify and monitor subtle changes in speech patterns in neurological disease.
What you'll be doing
- Reading, analysing and criticising papers in fields such as representation learning, NLP and speech processing.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and research meetings with our team and external advisors, where we discuss and challenge each other’s ideas.
- Training large-scale deep learning models and thinking deeply about why they might be making the predictions that they are making.
- Developing our internal and open-source packages.
- Writing production code to serve our trained models on the cloud.
- 1+ years of experience working with deep learning models in industry and/or academia.
- Passionate about machine learning. You love reading papers, blog posts, talking about the latest trends or discussing ideas in front of a whiteboard.
- A great engineer, capable of writing code in Python and one of PyTorch, TensorFlow, or another deep learning framework.
- Excited about being part of a small, quickly growing startup. You want to be a part of our ambitious project. You do not mind the uncertainty that comes with early stage startups.
- Working in healthcare is something that excites you.
- Competitive salary and equity options arrangement.
- 28 days of paid holiday.
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid remote work policy.
- A deep sense of meaning, having a significant role in changing the way brain diseases are diagnosed, improving the lives of millions.
- High degree of responsibility and the opportunity to grow into a senior role as the company scales.
- Personal development plan and half a day per week to work on your own projects.
- Authorship on high-impact papers.
- Paid attendance at top machine learning conferences.
People Progressing at
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈