Machine Learning Researcher
We help women put themselves first. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritise their health and wellbeing.
What you'll be doing
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems.
- Frame the problems, de-risk the execution, present the results and learn from failures.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about data structures and metrics, advocating for changes for product development.
- Evangelize ML across Flo.
- Maintain the collaborative relationship with product teams and broader stakeholders.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in working on machine learning problems.
- Demonstrated experience in machine learning, deep learning, or related fields.
- Solid understanding of the ML fundamentals.
- Broad interest in prototyping, storytelling, data journalism and alike.
- Experience in wrapping research in dollars and communicating its value with executives.
- Strong academic background, research publications.
- MS in math, physics, computer science, engineering or a closely related field.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively with technical and non-technical team members alike.
- (Desirable) PhD in math, physics, computer science, engineering or a closely related field.
- (Desirable) Experience with the ML adoption in regulated industries (finance, health).
- Flexible working opportunities
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈