Dedicated to transforming the lives of patients with inherited diseases through innovative gene therapy.
What you'll be doing
- Planning and leading programming activities to deliver all required outputs to agreed timelines and quality, (e.g., analysis datasets, pooled datasets, tables, figures and listings for regulatory or reimbursement submissions and publications).
- Participating in the design and/or review of statistical programming deliverables including developing programming specifications for datasets and data outputs.
- Participating in the review of other biometrics deliverables (e.g. case report forms, study database structure, data management and data quality plans, statistical analysis plans).
- Acting as key statistical programming contact for internal project team and external project partners.
- Mentoring and development of less senior programming staff
- BSc or higher in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related discipline
- Experience working as a SAS programmer, preferably in a drug development environment
- Proficiency with SAS programming and SAS macro code development required along with a good understanding of SAS GRAPH and SAS ODS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the application of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Knowledge of non-SAS programming packages an advantage (e.g. Spotfire, S-Plus, R)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Work from home opportunities
- Health insurance
Our Take On
People Progressing at
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈