BenevolentAI's mission is to re-engineer drug discovery and deliver life changing medicines for patients in need.
What you'll be doing
- Designing and performing DMPK experiments, communicate results to project teams, and solve project issues.
- Championing and developing new approaches, processes and assays within the group, and proactively drive change. Perform a range of ADME assays, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Providing bespoke adaptations to assays to solve project problems such as enzyme phenotyping, metabolite ID etc.
- Conducting data processing, as well as data review and QC checking.
- Keeping abreast of literature; interact with peers in the ADME/DMPK scientific arena.
- Using state-of-the-art automation to perform laboratory work, in conjunction with a LIMS system (Watson) to manage our PK workflow.
- Where appropriate, you will represent DMPK as the subject matter expert on project teams.
- Building an open, honest, and collaborative relationships within and outside the DMPK function.
- You will hold a B.Sc., M.Sc. and/or Ph.D. in chemistry, biology, pharmacology or related field of research or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of considerable years' experience, around in vitro and in vivo DMPK and excellent knowledge of ADME and ideally PK. Able to couple data to optimization and selection in discovery and development.
- In-depth knowledge of ADME scientific area and proactively can propose new development in tools or study designs.
- Experience in working with cross functional project teams to support drug discovery and/or pre-clinical development.
- A strong understanding of bioanalytical methodology and metabolism/pharmacokinetic data analysis. Experience of metabolite identification, using a Q-tof platform or similar is preferred.
- Be well organised, self-motivated and with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Put patients first: Everything we do is geared to getting the right medicine to the right patient, faster
- Break boundaries: We deliberately cross traditional boundaries between technology and science, human and machine, to create unique approaches
- Own the solution: We never hold back from contributing our point of view and taking responsibility
- Drive to delivery: We use data to drive decision-making and deliver with the right level of validation
- Fantastic private health for you and your family.
- Impressive mental health coverage too.
- Generous holiday (25 days, +1 additional day up to 30 days)
- Annual volunteering days
- Parental leave package
- Flexible working
People Progressing at
Progressed from his role as a Operations Analyst to a Finance Analyst within 9 months
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈