CoMind's mission is to create the next computing interface to positively change how humans interact with technology. They plan to simultaneously improve our understanding of the human brain and neurological disorders in a ways that have not been possible before.
What you'll be doing
- Utilising and building algorithms to classify neural activity, de-noise data and improve signal detection allowing the advent of more advanced brain imaging technologies. Y
- Working in a rapidly growing team to build technology which will change how humans interact with technology.
- Working alongside Optical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Neuroscientists and Machine Learning Engineers to create a new form of neuroimaging.
- Master's degree with 3+ years of industry experience or PhD with 1 year of industry experience in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years of practical (not just research) experience designing, developing, deploying and testing custom data models and algorithms.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of linear algebra, calculus and statistics.
- Experience using TensorFlow, Jax, NumPy, Pandas or similar ML/scientific libraries.
- Proof of exceptional ability in software engineering or a similar field.
- (Desirable) 1+ years of experience in neuroimaging or biological data analysis.
- (Desirable) 2+ years of experience in signal processing, statistics and analysis with a focus on biomedical data
- Experience leading small engineering teams (3-5 people)
Principles-based thinkingNo idea is a stupid ideaDiversity of Thought and IdeasSupportive and Inclusive EnvironmentLearning is shared freelyEquality, diversity and inclusivity
- Competitive salary plus stock options.
- An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
- The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
- A promising career growth opportunity. We would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
People Progressing at
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈