We help women put themselves first. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritise their health and wellbeing.
What you'll be doing
- Leading the team of 5-7 ML Engineers.
- Contributing to the product ML strategy and the roadmap.
- Ensuring effective collaboration with product & engineering teams.
- Finding the right balance between research, product, and infrastructure work.
- Solving difficult, non-routine analysis problems.
- Developing comprehensive knowledge about data structures and metrics, advocating for changes for product development.
- Driving and maintaining high-performance engineering culture within the team.
- Evangelising ML across Flo.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in any combination of leading technology teams and working on machine learning problems.
- Demonstrated experience in machine learning, deep learning or related fields.
- Solid understanding of the ML fundamentals.
- High-performance engineering mindset and experience working with the brightest engineers in the field.
- A background in computer science or a closely related engineering discipline.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively with technical and non-technical team members alike.
- (Desirable) PhD in computer science or a closely related engineering discipline.
- (Desirable) Experience at the tier 1 product company or related experience working within the product organization.
- (Desirable) Experience with the ML adoption in regulated industries (finance, health).
- Flexible working opportunities
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈