Data Science & AI Engineering Manager
To help a billion people find their health through self-care. Healthily brings medical knowledge out of the clinic and into everyday life, using a combination of advanced AI and user-friendly design.
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with our Delivery Team to ensure we accurately estimate, plan and build features and enhancements in the most optimal way
- Working closely with the Principal Data Scientist to convert strategy into deliverable and specified projects.
- Working closely with the Principal Data Scientist and VP of Engineering to develop the optimal architecture to deliver services aligned with our overall engineering goals for Healthily
- Managing the day-to-day needs of our AI team to ensure they have all the information they need to execute on their work tasks.
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline, such as physics or applied mathematics
- Designing, building and scaling AI/ML services to drive user engagement and revenue.
- Collaborating with a wide group of stakeholders
- Growing and managing a team of engineers to deliver commercial AI/ML solutions
- Defining processes and establishing mechanisms that improves the efficiency of software development for engineers
- Delivering commercial AI solutions for Healthcare (desirable).
- Proven ability to translate strategy into measurable and deliverable projects
- Python programming
- Using AWS to deliver AI/ML solutions
- Machine Learning, including Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Healthcare is a human right no matter who you are or where you live.
- Self-care is the best answer to the global health crisis
- Health is a personal and holistic journey.
- Technology can revolutionise access to healthcare.
- Effective healthcare starts with trust.
- Responsible annual leave policy (no upper limit)
- Pension scheme
- Remote working and access to a central London company office
- A monthly wellbeing allowance
- Membership of the Calm app
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Deliveroo vouchers for our monthly team 'pizza meetings'
People Progressing at
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈