Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
What you'll be doing
- Peloton is seeking a motivated Data Analyst within its Supply Chain team to manage metric generation, drive process standardisation and inform continuous improvements to Supply Chain Ops.
- Defining and tracking KPIs across key touchpoints to optimise efficiency of the supply chain to deliver the best member experience
- Implementing and monitoring alerts to efficiently surface systemic issues impacting the Member experience or operations
- Identifying and observing weekly and monthly trends, and reporting findings to key cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-continental analytics teams to ensure and enhance data quality and consistency
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the field of Supply Chain and identify innovative new projects and continuous improvement opportunities
- Providing meaningful, data-driven contributions and/or business case to inform strategic discussions with cross-functional teams
- BA/BS in statistics, economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence or data science, experience in the technology sector preferred
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- Capable of explaining complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, ability to multitask
People Progressing at
Joined as Head of Marketing. Promoted to Marketing Director after 6 months
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from ObviousJobs when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈