Cancer Genomics Scientist
Build next generation computational technology that unlocks insights from each sample for doctors to optimize patient outcomes.
What you'll be doing
- Working with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess algorithms
- Curating and understanding human cancer genomic data
- Integrating genomics data with AI algorithms, biomarkers, and patient outcomes
- PhD degree
- Strong publication record
- Proficient in Python, R, or shell scripting
- Expertise in GATK, SAMtools, and running mutation, copy number, and rearrangement callers
- Experience and track record in cancer sequencing
- Experience in developing and running pipelines for cancer (DNA) sequencing analysis, including targeted sequencing, whole-exome sequencing and whole-genome sequencing.
- You are authorized to work in the United States
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan options.
- Commuter spending account.
- A generous vacation policy.
- Paid parental leave.
- Company swag.
People Progressing at
Lead backend engineer Promoted to Senior Engineering Manager at Paige
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from Nimble Scientists when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈