Achilles Therapeutics’ mission is to develop next-generation, patient-specific therapies that harness the immune system to destroy cancer cells.
What you'll be doing
- Work within the multidisciplinary Translational Science team and forge strong links with other teams at Achilles to facilitate best practice for the analysis of our biological datasets.
- Model and integrate biological datasets from a variety of sources (e.g. NGS, proteomics and Flow Cytometry) to evaluate our existing hypotheses and guide the future direction of the Translational project.
- Delivering robust statistical analyses to evaluate exploratory hypotheses in our Translational Science program
- Developing and delivering analyses that turn exploratory hypotheses into actionable insights from our clinical trials.
- Recent PhD (or MSc and 2+ years of relevant work experience) in Biostatistics, or Bioinformatics with a high component of statistical training
- Demonstrable experience in handling, modelling and drawing inferences from large volumes of biological datasets
- Authorship on high-quality papers in peer-reviewed journals
- Demonstrated fluency in either R or Python
- Knowledge of UNIX based operating systems and prior use of cloud computing resources
- Very strong communication skills in order to convey statistical analyses
- Exceptional time management agility to manage concurrent projects
- A clear ability to develop robust data analyses to fixed timescales
Our Take On
People Progressing at
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from Nimble Scientists when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈