Build next generation computational technology that unlocks insights from each sample for doctors to optimize patient outcomes.
What you'll be doing
- Working with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Authoring top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at Paige
- Attending conferences to present your work.
- Highly motivated
- PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Expertise in deep learning, especially for computer vision
- Strong Python coding skills
- Computer vision expertise
- Knowledge of deep learning toolboxes
- You are authorized to work in the United Kingdom
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan options.
- Commuter spending account.
- A generous vacation policy.
- Paid parental leave.
- Company swag.
People Progressing at
Lead backend engineer Promoted to Senior Engineering Manager at Paige
How do you apply?
This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Please mention that you come from Nimble Scientists when applying, so we can keep posting cool jobs!
Does this job need an edit? Let us know! 🙈